Fernandina Beach, Fla. – Republican candidate for Florida Congressional District 4 Aaron Bean today announced another list of endorsements from district leaders that have put their support behind his campaign for Congress.
“What an exciting announcement, adding more endorsements from esteemed leaders in the district,” said Bean. “The endorsements are rolling in, and I am thrilled to have their support of my campaign for Congress. Our community realizes the need for strong conservative leadership in Washington, to fight back against the liberal policies that have us on a dangerous path, and I am ready to be that fighter for our Northeast region.”
Additional district leaders supporting Bean’s campaign for Congress include:
- City Council President Terrance Freeman
- City Council Vice President Ron Salem
- City Councilman Nick Howland
- City Councilwoman Randy DeFoor
- City Councilman Matt Carlucci
- City Councilman Aaron Bowman
- City Councilman Rory Diamond
- City Councilman Sam Newby
- City Councilman Randy White
- Former Council President Ginger Soud
- Former Council President Scott Wilson
- Former Council President Alberta Hipps
- Former Councilman Jim Love
- Former Councilman Greg Anderson
- Former Councilman Doyle Carter
- Former Councilman Matt Schellenberg
- Former Councilman & former State Representative Dick Kravitz
- Former School Board Member Becki Couch
The above endorsements join an already extensive list of endorsements, including the Attorney General and Chief Financial Officer, United States Senator Marco Rubio and leaders from the Northeast region, as well as Duval, Nassau, and Clay Counties, in addition to the sheriffs of Duval, Clay and Nassau Counties. Read those announcements here.
Bean currently represents the people of Nassau and Duval counties in the Florida Senate, serving in the Republican-led Senate as its Senate President Pro Tempore. Elected to the Senate in 2012 and to the Florida House before that, Bean has been a noted advocate for lowering taxes on hardworking Floridians and focusing on pro-business, pro-family initiatives and supporting the Florida freedom agenda and policies of Governor DeSantis. Bean has long served his local community, while raising a family and running a small business, with a focus on knowing what it means to work hard every day and on what his community needs.
For more information on the Aaron Bean for Congress campaign, visit AaronBean.com.
# # #
|Paid for by Aaron Bean for Congress|