Fernandina Beach, Fla. – Republican candidate for Congressional District 4 Aaron Bean today rolled out another list of endorsements from leaders in the Nassau County area, who all support his bid for Congress.
“I’m thrilled to be rolling out another list of local endorsements from leaders in the Nassau County area, who have endorsed my campaign to represent the people of Congressional District 4 in Congress,” said Bean. “These leaders are all seeing the same things I’m seeing, liberal policies that are failing us, and they know that we need a Republican leader to represent us in Congress. I am honored to have their support as the Republican candidate that can put us on the right track and fight for our region, and our conservative principles and values, in Washington.”
The Nassau County leaders that have endorsed Bean include:
- Clerk of Court John Crawford
- Tax Collector John Drew
- Property Appraiser Mike Hickox
- County Commissioner Aaron Bell
- County Commissioner John Martin
- County Commissioner Thomas Ford
- School Superintendent Kathy Burns
- School Board Chair Donna Martin
- School Board Member Lissa Braddock
- School Board Member Gail Cook
- Former County Commissioner George Spicer
- Former County Commissioner Justin Taylor
- Former County Commissioner Jimmy L. Higginbotham
- Former School Superintendent John Ruis
- Former Clerk of Court Jerry Greeson
- Former Callahan Mayor Shirley Graham
- Callahan Town Council President Ken Bass
- Former Callahan Town Clerk Stephanie Knagge
- Fernandina Beach Vice-Mayor Len Kreger
- Fernandina Beach Commissioner Bradley Bean
- Fernandina Beach Commissioner David Sturges
- Hilliard Town Clerk Lisa Purvis
- Hilliard Town Councilman John Beasley
Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper has also endorsed Bean’s campaign for Congressional District 4 and was announced last week, alongside the endorsement of Clay County Sheriff Michelle Cook.
In addition to the above, the following have endorsed Bean in his bid for Congress: former Congressman Ander Crenshaw; former President of Florida State University, former State Senator and Speaker of the House John Thrasher; former Florida Lieutenant Governor Jennifer Carroll; former Mayor John Peyton; former Mayor John Delaney; Mayor of Baldwin Sean Lynch; Mayor of Atlantic Beach Ellen Glasser; Mayor of Neptune Beach Elaine Brown; and Mayor of Jacksonville Beach Chris Hoffman.
Bean currently represents the people of Nassau and Duval counties in the Florida Senate, serving in the Republican-led Senate as its Senate President Pro Tempore. Elected to the Senate in 2012 and to the Florida House before that, Bean has been a noted advocate for lowering taxes on hardworking Floridians and focusing on pro-business, pro-family initiatives and supporting the Florida freedom agenda and policies of Governor DeSantis. Bean has long served his local community, while raising a family and running a small business, with a focus on knowing what it means to work hard every day and on what his community needs.
# # #
|Paid for by Aaron Bean for Congress|