Fernandina Beach, Fla. – Republican candidate for Congressional District 4 Aaron Bean today announced a list of endorsements from leaders in the Clay County area, capping off qualifying week and bookending a week of resounding endorsements from Duval and Nassau Counties released earlier this week.
“What a week,” said Bean. “I am so grateful to all these great leaders in our district who have joined our team and for the growing list of endorsements for our bid for CD 4. I cannot think of a better way to end the week than with a list of amazing leaders from my wife’s home county of Clay. My roots run deep in Clay County, and I thank each and every one of these great Clay Countians for their support. There has never been a more crucial time to send conservative Republican leaders to Washington to take back Congress from the Democrats. I am ready to fight for this district and take the leadership Governor Ron DeSantis has shown for the free state of Florida and spread it all across our great nation.”
The Clay County leaders that have endorsed Aaron Bean for Congressional District 4 include:
- State Senator Jennifer Bradley
- State Representative Sam Garrison
- State Representative Bobby Payne
- Clerk of Court Tara Green
- Property Appraiser Tracy Drake
- Tax Collector Diane Hutchings
- County Commissioner JB Renninger
- County Commissioner Mike Cella
- County Commissioner Kristin Burke
- Orange Park Councilman John Hauber
- Green Cove Springs Councilman Ed Gaw
- Green Cove Springs Councilman Thomas Smith
- Keystone City Commissioner Tony Brown
- School Superintendent David Broskie
- School Board Member Ashley Gilhousen
- School Board Member Beth Clark
- Former State Senator Jim Horne
- Former State Senator Rob Bradley
- Former State Representative Travis Cummings
- Former County Commissioner Gayward Hendry
Clay County Sheriff Michelle Cook endorsed Bean’s campaign for Congressional District 4 and was announced last week, alongside the endorsement of Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper.
In addition to the above endorsements from Clay County and the Sheriffs of Clay and Nassau Counties, Bean announced leaders from Duval and Nassau Counties earlier this week who have joined the Bean team. Read those announcements here.
Bean currently represents the people of Nassau and Duval counties in the Florida Senate, serving in the Republican-led Senate as its Senate President Pro Tempore. Elected to the Senate in 2012 and to the Florida House before that, Bean has been a noted advocate for lowering taxes on hardworking Floridians and focusing on pro-business, pro-family initiatives and supporting the Florida freedom agenda and policies of Governor DeSantis. Bean has long served his local community, while raising a family and running a small business, with a focus on knowing what it means to work hard every day and on what his community needs.
# # #
|Paid for by Aaron Bean for Congress|